Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pictures!

Photobucket

This is just so simple, which is my favorite kind of photography. I don't think that anyone would really look at a coffee cup and see a great picture opportunity, so when someone does, it's stunning!

Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket
Oh I find this so amazing. I don't know how this was made, but it is so pretty to me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can pretty much say that I am in love with all five of these.

"We had too much time, too much us, so we fought like tomorrow was promised." -All Time Low, Too Much.

"Clinging to the remnants of perfection like most do after they break it." -Relient K, Curl Up and Die.

"When love it not madness, it is not love." -Pedro Calderon.

"I still love you more than anyone else could." -Snow Patrol, Make This Go On Forever.

I had a pretty rough day... my most recent ex boyfriend who I am still in love with has moved on, but not by himself, he had the help of some girl. The problem is, she's pretty, completely his type, and you can already tell they're beginning to fall in love. Life can be so shitty sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment